All those online promotions and digital marketing strategies are designed to drive traffic to your website and traffic bring business to your site. There are many ways browsers can drop by to your website.
Direct: The traffic is direct when the browser types your website name into their browser and directly logs into your site. Here the user is the audience that you already have and there is no increase in traffic.
Paid: When you buy your traffic by spamming, hoping that at least some of the users bother to click the link and check your site or you could pay for ads to get visibility and lure traffic, but the drawback of this plan is that it is expensive and the traffic can stop the minute you run out of money to pay for the ad.
How else can you steer traffic towards your site?
Blogging is the ideal way to fetch traffic to your site. A blog is an acronym for Weblog, initially it was used as web journal but Blog took today’s form when entrepreneurs saw marketing potential in writing a blog, and from there Blogging took off. Blogging is now considered one of the most valuable and wallet-friendly marketing tool that engages our businesses with customer and makes their lives easier and brings traffic to the business. Blogging is now an integral part of digital marketing and if your business has a blog deficiency, start one and make sure your business does not lag behind. You can depend on a trustworthy content writing company to support you with creating blogs.
Need for Blog
- A blog is a simple direct, easy-to-use platform for connecting with customers and sharing timely and relevant information with them
- Blog powers SEO, Search engines love valuable, SEO rich content and it will reward you with traffic.
- You don’t have to be a professional designer or software expert to blog. Many blogging platforms are people-friendly and don’t require advanced graphic skills.
- According to a recent survey 60% of businesses who blog have increased their customers base.
- A blog provides you a place to talk about new products launches, brand’s views on timely news topics or market trends, and publicize company initiatives beyond your website. It gives your company a voice and provides you with a platform to let your brand’s personality shine and show people what you’re all about.
- Writing a blog indicates your expertise and positions you as a subject area expert.
- A blog creates a two-way communication between the brand, consumers, prospects and industry peers. Customers can interact and make their views heard through comments and feedback.
- Writing a blog helps you to be focused on your content marketing strategy.
- Blog is a free PR, bloggers are always up front communicating about the brand and getting interviewed by industry experts and journalists.
- Blogs are cost-effective marketing and promotion, every blog that you post is advertising your business and building awareness about your brand.